So it’s been a busy week…with training starting in earnest for running the Great Ireland run in April and climbing Carrauntoohil in May…
- Monday – Cycle to work (30k round trip) + ‘Couch to 5k’ running programme at Le Cheile AC, Leixlip. (1.5 mins on, 1 min off).
- Tuesday – Cycle to work (30k) + 45 min gym session with weights – (David Dunne @ Ben Dunne Gym Blanch).
- Wednesday – Cycle to work + 20 min road run, (2 min on, 1 min off).
- Thursday – 20 min road run (2 min on, 1 min off) + 45 min gym session with weights and David Dunne.
- Friday – Cycle to work. (30k round trip).
- Saturday – 4hrs hiking in Wicklow hills.
- Sunday – 20 mins running (2 min on, 1 min off), 15 mins weights, 10 laps swimming.
….and I gained 5lb! Go figure….. ??