- Writing for the Web: Need help with content creation or proofing blogs or reports?
- Media Training: Want to improve your presentation skills on and off the mic?
- Motivation: Looking for a speaker to inspire or energise your team?
- For your FREE consultation: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teena Gates is a published author, television presenter, radio broadcaster, journalist and motivational speaker with 30 years experience of working in radio in Ireland. She has spent more than a decade in a senior editorial management position in one of the country’s largest commercial radio stations, and holds two PPI radio awards for ‘News Programme’ and ‘News Bulletin’. She has worked with 98FM Dublin, RTE 2FM, Radio West in Mullingar, Super Pirate Q102, NRG Radio Dublin, Press Association London, and has lectured in Media and Communications with BCFE Ballyfermot College of Further Education and FAS. She is also a founder member of the Learning Waves Radio Skillnet and was a member of the board for six years.
Teena is much in demand as a motivational speaker and media trainer for both broadcast and corporate clients. She designs and leads courses for broadcasters in voice training, presentation style, script writing, on-line social media, communications, interview techniques and operation of studio equipment. Her in-depth knowledge of broadcast and print journalism also helps corporate clients get maximum benefit from their interaction with the media. Media training is on a ‘one-to-one’ basis, or in groups of up to four.
Teena will travel to your newsroom and provide in-house bespoke training with your news team in their own environment. Mix n’match modules can include the following:
- News gathering
- Script writing
- Presentation skills
- Audio editing
- Introduction to Libel/Defamation Defences
- Sourcing news through Social Media